What should I do if I miss a dose of Travatan Z?

If you miss a dose of the glaucoma drug Travatan Z (travoprost), and it's within a few hours of your dosage time -- for example, if you usually take it right after dinner and now it's bedtime -- go ahead and drop it in your eye or eyes. But if it's the next morning, wait until your usual time that evening to take it. Never take an extra dose to "make up" for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...