What is Travatan Z?

Travatan Z is an eye medication for reducing high pressure in the eye due to ocular (eye) hypertension open-angle glaucoma. Travatan Z is the brand name of the medication travoprost. Travatan Z is a prostaglandin analog that lowers pressure inside the eye by increasing the volume of fluid that drains from the eye.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...