What does Betagan treat?

Betagan is a prescription medication used to treat glaucoma. It reduces the pressure in the eye that can lead to vision loss. Betagan is the brand name for a medication called levobunolol. This medicine can control glaucoma but does not cure the disease. As Betagan begins to work and you feel better, make sure you continue to use the prescription. Follow the instructions that your doctor provided for best results.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...