What should I avoid while taking dorzolamide and timolol?

While taking dorzolamide and timolol, avoid driving a car or operating machinery until you know how you react to this medicine, as it can cause drowsiness and blurry vision.

Tell your dentist or doctor that you are taking dorzolamide and timolol before receiving surgery or treatment.

If you take dorzolamide and timolol or any other eye drops, you should avoid touching the eyedropper tip to your eye or other surfaces to prevent contamination of the bottle with germs. Do not modify your bottle of eye drops in any way.

Avoid swallowing these eye drops, as they are harmful if ingested.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...