How long do the effects of latisse last?

To enjoy the positive of effects of latisse, you have to continue using it. It is expected that once you stop using latisse, your eyelashes will take weeks or even months to go back to their original appearance. Most or all of the side effects that you had will go away. If your eyelids were darkened by latisse or grew hair because of runoff, this should go away after several weeks. However, if your irises, which are the colored part of your eyes, became darker from your use of latisse, the darker color is probably permanent.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...