How should I store Travatan Z?

Store Travatan Z (travoprost), an eyedrop to treat glaucoma and high pressure inside the eye, in the same container it came in. Keep it tightly sealed, away from heat and moisture. Don't store it in the bathroom. Keep it far from the sight and reach of children. After you use Travatan Z, close the cap and tighten it, but don't wipe or rinse the tip of the dropper.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Do cholinergic agonists have any side effects?
Side effects may include fatigue, insomnia, excess sweating, hot flashes, excess saliva, nose or lun...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...