How should I use Lumigan?

You should use Lumigan exactly as directed by your doctor. Typically, this will be one drop once a day in the evening. It may be used without regard to food. You should use Lumigan at the same time every day. Never use more than the prescribed dose because larger dosages can alter the effectiveness of Lumigan to reduce the pressure in your eye.

Before using Lumigan, remove contacts from your eyes and wash your hands. To avoid contamination of the medication, don't let the dropper touch your eye, your skin or any surface. Do not use the medication if it appears cloudy or has any particles floating in it. Wait at least five minutes after applying Lumigan before using any other eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting contacts.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...