Does Betagan cure glaucoma?

No, the medication levobunolol in Betagan helps to control glaucoma, but does not cure it. For best results, use this prescription medication according to the directions given to you by your doctor or pharmacist. Use the right number of eye drops in your affected eye, try not to use more or less than  prescribed.

If you have any questions about the medicine or directions, just talk with your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...