You need a prescription from your doctor to buy Latisse. Though this may seem like a nuisance, going to your doctor to ask for a prescription gives you an opportunity to discuss any questions you may have with someone who knows your health history. Do you have any pre-existing conditions that would put you at higher risk for complications or side effects? Talking to your doctor is a good way to make sure that Latisse is a healthy choice for you.
- Q How long do the effects of latisse last?
- Q What is the cost of latisse?
- Q What are the possible side effects of latisse?
- Q How soon will I see results from using Latisse (bimatoprost ophthalmic)?
- Q Is latisse safe if I wear contact lenses?
- Q How does latisse work?