What is the cost of latisse?

Usually, you purchase latisse in 30-day supplies. This includes 60 applicators and one 3 mL bottle of the latisse solution, which costs about $120. However, the price will vary depending on where you buy it. Health insurance does not usually cover cosmetic products, but sometimes you can get a discount by buying in volume.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...