Is Betoptic S safe if I'm having surgery?

Tell your doctor that you're using Betoptic S before any kind of surgery since it can affect the kinds of medications used during the procedure. Because people with lung or heart conditions can experience adverse effects with Betoptic S, it can be a factor in your doctor's decision about which type of surgery is right for you. Always make sure to tell your doctor ahead of time about any health conditions you have.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...