Is Azopt (brinzolamide) safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?

Use of Azopt (brinzolamide) may increase the risk of harm to a fetus or nursing baby. You should tell your doctor before using Azopt if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding. Your doctor will determine whether or not Azopt is the right medication for you.

Continue Learning about Antiglaucoma

Is there a generic version of Travatan Z?
There is no generic version of Travatan Z (travoprost), a prescription eyedrop to treat glaucoma as ...
When should I use pilocarpine eye inserts?
You should use pilocarpine inserts at night before you go to bed, unless your doctor tells you diffe...
What should I know before taking a cholinergic agonist?
If you have asthma, cholinergic agonists may not be good options for you. If your asthma is severe, ...
What are cholinergic agonists?
Cholinergic agonist medications stimulate the involuntary nervous system. This helps the lacrimal gl...