How should I use Balmex?

When you apply Balmex, you should make sure that both your hands and the irritated skin are clean and dry. If you are applying Balmex routinely to treat chronic diaper rash, you should make sure to change wet diapers relatively quickly. You can use Balmex at every diaper change. Make sure to use it if a lot of time is going to elapse before the next diaper change. Keep Balmex away from your face and your baby's face. Talk to a doctor if Balmex does not seem to be working.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...