Who should use Balmex?

Balmex is primarily marketed for the treatment of diaper rash in babies and it's safe for almost all people. It serves to shield the skin from any source of friction that causes irritation. Most anyone can use Balmex to serve this function. The active ingredient, zinc oxide, is used in many other topical products, marketed for many other purposes.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...