Who should not use miconazole?

If you are allergic to the ingredients in miconazole or have had an allergic reaction to it in the past, you should tell your doctor. Your doctor may suggest that you not use this medication. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before using miconazole; the effects of miconazole on a fetus or baby are not fully known. Your doctor may suggest that you not use miconazole if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...