What are the side effects of ciclopirox cream?

Minor side effects may include burning and itching in the area where the ciclopirox cream was applied. An anaphylactic (life-threatening) allergic side effect of using ciclopirox cream can cause swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat, tightness in your chest, hives and a rash. Other serious allergic side effects include: blistering, oozing or swelling at the affected area. Stop using this medication and get immediate medical attention, if you have any of these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...