What is Cancidas?

Cancidas is an antifungal medication. It is used to treat internal fungal infections in areas of the body, such as the heart and blood vessels, abdomen, bone, skin, lungs and central nervous system. The medication is given as an intravenous infusion. Cancidas is a brand-name medication with the active ingredient caspofungin. The medication is only available by prescription.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...