What if I miss a dose of Extina?

If you forget to apply Extina some morning or night, you can apply the dose you missed as soon as it's convenient. However, if it's getting close to the time for your next application of Extina, skip the dose you missed. You should never give yourself two applications of Extina at once to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...