What is the dosage for Fulvicin P/G?

The dosage for Fulvicin will vary for each patient. Your care provider needs to determine why the drug is being used, evaluate your other medications and evaluate your current health status prior to a dose being determined. You should not change the dose that your care provider has prescribed. 

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...