What are the side effects of ciclopirox gel?

Minor side effects of ciclopirox gel include: burning, inflammation or itching in the area where it was applied. A life-threatening allergic side reaction to ciclopirox gel can cause swelling of your face, lips, tongue and throat, as well as tightness in the chest, hives and a rash. Other serious side effects include: blistering, oozing or swelling at the affected area. Stop using this medication and get immediate medical attention if you have any of these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...