What should I know about econazole nitrate before using it?

You should know that it may take some time before you notice how much econazole has helped your condition to heal. Use the medication for the full period of time that was prescribed by your doctor. You should not use any dressings or bandages that cut off air from the infected location. Loose-fitting cotton clothing is appropriate. Keep econazole out of your nose, mouth and eyes. While using this medication, make sure that your doctor is aware of all other medications you are taking.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...