What should I know about butenafine before using it?

Avoid this medication if you are allergic to it. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, discuss with your doctor risks to the fetus or infant, and benefits to you, before using the medication. Your symptoms may improve before your course of treatment is complete, but continue to use your prescribed dose as indicated by your doctor and the instructions that come with the medication.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...