When using Lotrimin AF Cream (clotrimazole) or Lotrimin Topical Powder, Lotrimin Topical Spray Powder or Lotrimin Topical Spray Solution (miconazole) to treat athlete's foot, follow the application directions on the package exactly. Apply the medication between the toes and on the sides and bottoms of the feet where it is necessary. Avoid wearing tight-fitting shoes right after treatment. If possible, wear well-ventilated shoes and change your socks at least once a day. Avoid going barefoot and sharing towels, socks or shoes with other people. Also, avoid situations where your feet will be wet or damp for long periods of time. If your symptoms are persistent, talk to your doctor.
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat jock itch?
- Q What should I avoid while using Lotrimin AF?
- Q Who should not use Lotrimin AF?
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat my ringworm?
- Q What are the risks of using Lotrimin AF?
- Q What is the most common side effect of Lotrimin AF?