When using Lotrimin AF Cream (clotrimazole) or Lotrimin Topical Powder, Lotrimin Topical Spray Powder or Lotrimin Topical Spray Solution (miconazole) to treat athlete's foot, follow the application directions on the package exactly. Apply the medication between the toes and on the sides and bottoms of the feet where it is necessary. Avoid wearing tight-fitting shoes right after treatment. If possible, wear well-ventilated shoes and change your socks at least once a day. Avoid going barefoot and sharing towels, socks or shoes with other people. Also, avoid situations where your feet will be wet or damp for long periods of time. If your symptoms are persistent, talk to your doctor.
- Q What should I avoid while using Lotrimin AF?
- Q Who should not use Lotrimin AF?
- Q How does Lotrimin AF treat fungal infections?
- Q How should I use Lotrimin AF?
- Q Should I let my doctor know that I am using Lotrimin AF?
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat jock itch?