How do I use Lamisil AT to treat jock itch?

Lamisil AT (terbinafine) can be used to treat jock itch, which is a fungal infection that affects the upper thighs, genitals and buttock areas. Jock itch can affect both men and women. When using Lamisil AT to treat jock itch, follow the application directions on the package exactly. Apply Lamisil AT to the affected area once a day for one week. If possible avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing that may rub against the treated area of skin. It's also important to keep the affected areas clean and dry. If your symptoms do not improve after treatment, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...