How do I use Lamisil AT to treat my ringworm?

Ringworm is a fungal infection that causes a circular rash to develop on the skin. The circle or ring of infection can be treated with Lamisil AT (terbinafine). When using Lamisil AT to treat ringworm, it's important to follow the application directions on the package exactly. Apply Lamisil AT to the affected area once a day for one week. If possible, avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing that may rub against the treated area of skin. If your symptoms do not improve after one week of treatment, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...