How do I use Lamisil AT to treat my athlete's foot?

When using Lamisil AT (terbinafine) to treat athlete's foot, follow the application directions on the package exactly. Depending on the location of your athlete's foot infection you'll need to apply Lamisil AT for one to two weeks. If the infection is located between the toes and on the sides and bottoms of the feet, apply Lamisil AT to the affected area twice a day for two weeks. If the fungal infection is only between the toes, than apply Lamisil AT twice a day for one week. Avoid wearing tight-fitting shoes following treatment. If possible wear well-ventilated shoes and change your socks at least once a day. If your symptoms do not improve after treatment, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...