What are the side effects of sulconazole?

The side effects of sulconazole occur primarily at the site where it is applied. Itching, burning, stinging and redness of the skin are among the most common, usually not severe enough to warrant stopping treatment. Itching occurs in approximately one percent of individuals using sulconazole. The medication also may cause allergic reactions, including rash, hives, difficulty with breathing, chest tightness, swelling of the lips, tongue, face or mouth. Seek emergency care if this happens to you.  

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...