What are the side effects of ciclopirox topical solution?

An anaphylactic (life-threatening) allergic side effect of using ciclopirox topical solution can cause swelling of your face, lips, tongue and throat, tightness in your chest, hives and a rash. Stop using ciclopirox topical solution and get medical assistance immediately if you experience any of these symptoms. Common minor side effects include: redness and rash on the surrounding skin. Side effects related to the use of ciclopirox topical solution include: changes in nail shape, discoloration of the nail and ingrown toenail. Talk with your doctor if you become concerned about these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...