How should I use vaginal anti-fungal cream?

For best results in treating a vaginal yeast infection, carefully follow the package instructions. If you have a suppository medicine, insert it directly into your vagina. Repeat as often as directed, usually for three to seven days. With an anti-fungal cream, apply it to the affected vaginal area when symptoms appear. Vaginal anti-fungal medication can also come in a tablet form: This is a single pill that can clear up your yeast infection. The pill is only available by prescription from your doctor. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure how to use prescription or over-the-counter forms of this medication.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...