What should I know about Naftin Gel before taking it?

Do not use Naftin Gel if you are allergic to it. You may not be able to use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your symptoms may improve before your course of treatment is complete, but continue to use your prescribed dose as indicated by your doctor and the instructions that come with the medication. The infected area of your skin needs air, so do not cover it with a bandage or dressing that is airtight or may allow sweat or moisture to be trapped near the area.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...