What should I know about Cancidas before taking it?

Before you take Cancidas, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding, as this drug may harm a fetus or nursing baby. Do not take Cancidas if you have had a past allergic reaction to it, and tell your doctor if you are allergic to or are taking other medications. If you have liver disease, you may not be able to take Cancidas, or you may need an adjusted dosage. A health-care provider will give you the injection in a hospital or healthcare clinic. Do not give yourself an injection unless you have been properly trained. Cancidas is normally given for at least 14 days. You may need to continue taking it even after your symptoms are gone.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...