What should I know about AmBisome before taking it?

Tell your doctor if you have a history of kidney problems. Because the medication can cause dizziness, you shouldn't drive or engage in hazardous activity until you know how you will be affected. Be prepared to take the medication for the full course of treatment, even if your symptoms improve.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...