How do I know if I need to use a vaginal anti-fungal medication?

If you’ve had a yeast infection in the past, you probably already know the oh-so-fun symptoms: vaginal discharge, sometimes thin, white, and watery, other times chunky and cottage cheese-like; pain when you urinate; pain during sex; itching or burning in and around the vagina or lips of the vagina.  If you’ve never had yeast infection and you are having the above symptoms or other ones that you don’t know how to explain, call your doc before taking anything over-the-counter. If you do in fact have a yeast infection, then a vaginal anti-fungal medication will be needed to fend off that yeast and stop the infection in its tracks.

If you’ve never had yeast infection and you are having the above symptoms or other ones that you don’t know how to explain, call your doc before taking anything over-the-counter. If you do in fact have a yeast infection, then a vaginal anti-fungal medication will be needed to fend off that yeast and stop the infection in its tracks.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

what is cresemba ?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...