What should I do if I miss a dose of nystatin – triamcinolone?

Nystatin – triamcinolone cream is used to treat fungal skin infections caused by yeast (candidiasis), a common cause of diaper rash and of vaginal and anal skin infections. It is a combination of two medicines: nystatin that treats fungal skin infections and triamcinolone, an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid (steroid) that relieves swelling, itching and redness.

This medicine is typically applied twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. If you miss a dose of nystatin – triamcinolone apply it as soon as you remember. If it is very close to the time you are expected to apply the next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular schedule. Don't apply two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...