What do I do if I miss a dose of fluconazole?

When taking fluconazole, you need to carefully follow your doctor’s directions. If you miss a dose, you should try to take it as soon as you remember. But if it’s almost time for the next dose, just skip the missed dose. Then, you should continue your regular dosing schedule. Whatever you do, don’t take a double dose if you miss one.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...