What is the maximum daily dosage for miconazole?

If you are using miconazole vaginal suppositories for yeast infection, you will only use one dose a day, at night before you go to bed. If you are using another form of miconazole for athlete's foot or other fungal skin irritations, you typically apply the powder, cream or spray up to twice a day, depending on your doctor's recommendation and your condition. You should use miconazole exactly as directed by your doctor or the instructions on the package. Don't apply more miconazole than directed.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...