The Lotrimin AF products contain either clotrimazole or miconazole. Another over-the-counter antifungal medication is Lamisil AT, which contains the active ingredient terbinafine. Lamisil AT does not have the same interactions that the Lotrimin AF products have.
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat jock itch?
- Q What are the risks of using Lotrimin AF?
- Q Does Lotrimin AF interact with other medications?
- Q Who should not use Lotrimin AF?
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat my ringworm?
- Q How do I use Lotrimin AF to treat my athlete’s foot?