What should I know about ketoconazole cream before using it?

Ketoconazole cream is a relatively safe medication. It is not expected to be absorbed into the bloodstream and, therefore, few side effects or negative interactions with other drugs are expected. You should make sure to apply ketoconazole cream for the full period of time for which it was prescribed. When you use ketoconazole, clean the affected area first. Make sure to keep the cream away from your face. Some people are allergic to ketoconazole; stop using it if you experience redness, itching or other symptoms of an allergic reaction.

Continue Learning about Antifungal