How should I use Lotrimin AF?

You should use each Lotrimin AF product exactly as instructed on the package label or as directed by your doctor. Before applying Lotrimin AF, wash and dry your hands and the affected skin. Then apply a thin layer of Lotrimin AF cream to the infection, rubbing the cream into the skin gently. Wash your hands immediately after applying Lotrimin AF. Do not cover the treated area with a bandage or other form of dressing, unless directed to do so by your doctor. Depending on the fungal infection, you may need to apply Lotrimin AF once or twice a day for one to two weeks. Although your symptoms may begin to improve within a few days, follow directions exactly to ensure that the medication has time to completely kill and clear the infection. If you have any questions about using and applying Lotrimin AF, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...