How should I use Extina?

Apply Extina foam to the affected skin twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). Use only as much Extina as you need to cover the affected skin. Spray Extina into the inside of the cap or some other cool surface. Do not spray Extina into your hand or directly onto the affected area. If the can of Extina is warm, run it under cold water for a few moments. If your hands are warm, run them under cool water. (Warmth may melt Extina before it can work.) Apply Extina by massaging it into the skin with your fingertips. Try as much as possible to move hair out of the way and apply it directly on the skin. Massage until all the foam is gone. Wash your hands well. 

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...