How should I take posaconazole?

You should take posaconazole exactly as prescribed by your doctor, typically within 20 minutes of a full meal or nutrition supplement. Be sure to shake the liquid and measure the dose in a marked medicine spoon or cup. Do not estimate the dosage amount with a regular spoon. If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, but do not take two doses at once to make up for a missed dose. Even if your symptoms improve, take posaconazole for the full time it is prescribed.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...