Miconazole works by interfering with a fungal enzyme and, thereby, disrupting fungal cell membrane function. It might take several days to see results, so miconazole should be taken exactly as prescribed or as the package directions indicate. If your symptoms improve before your dosage is complete, you should continue to take the medication as recommended until the treatment regimen is finished.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of miconazole?
- Q What kinds of vaginal anti-fungal medications are available?
- Q How often should I use vaginal anti-fungal medication?
- Q What should I know about miconazole buccal tablets?
- Q How should I use vaginal anti-fungal cream?
- Q Who should not take miconazole buccal tablets?