Miconazole works by interfering with a fungal enzyme and, thereby, disrupting fungal cell membrane function. It might take several days to see results, so miconazole should be taken exactly as prescribed or as the package directions indicate. If your symptoms improve before your dosage is complete, you should continue to take the medication as recommended until the treatment regimen is finished.
- Q Do miconazole buccal tablets interact with other medications?
- Q Can I use miconazole if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?
- Q How often should I use vaginal anti-fungal medication?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of miconazole?
- Q What are the side effects of miconazole buccal tablets?
- Q Are there any side effects associated with taking miconazole?