What should I avoid while using Lotrimin AF?

If you have a fungal infection, such as athlete's foot, jock itch or ringworm, it's important to avoid spreading the infection to other parts of your body or to other people. Avoid walking barefoot or sharing towels and shoes or other clothing. While using any of the Lotrimin AF products, avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing that can rub against the treated areas. It is important to avoid getting the medication in or near your eyes. Avoid taking any new prescription medication without first talking to your doctor about possible drug interactions with Lotrimin AF. Also avoid using harsh soaps, deodorants and perfumes of other personal hygiene products that can irritate the areas of infection.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...
What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...