Are there any side effects of Balmex?

Balmex does not enter the bloodstream, so it is associated with few side effects. It is possible to have an allergic reaction. You should call 911 if you or your baby have a severe allergic reaction to Balmex. Symptoms of a severe allergic reaction include: hives, swelling of the tongue, mouth, face along with difficulty breathing. It is also possible to overdose on zinc oxide, although this rarely results from skin application.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...