How soon after using miconazole will my symptoms improve?

You will most likely need to use several doses of miconazole before your symptoms begin to improve, particularly with skin infections. You might not see improvement for a few days after you start to use miconazole. However, you also may see considerable relief of your symptoms before your required dosage regimen is completed. You should continue to use your required dosage through the recommended length of time, so that the infection can be eliminated completely.

Continue Learning about Antifungal

What is Cresemba?
Cresemba is a brand name for isavuconazonium, a strong antifungal medication intended to treat serio...
What foods should I avoid if I take antifungal medication?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
If you take antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), ketoconazole (Nizo...