When can I stop taking Vistaril?

Vistaril is a short-acting medication, so you can stop taking it when your symptoms get better. For example, if you take it for motion sickness, you will only need to take it before travel, not every day. If you have hives, you will take it until your hives go away. If you have anxiety, you can take it as directed by your doctor for up to four weeks. It has not been studied for longer than four weeks, so tell your doctor if it is still working for you.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...