Should I take Anzemet injection if I am pregnant?

Scientists injected pregnant rats and rabbits with high doses of Anzemet. Compared to the normal human dose, the doses were about five times higher in rats and three times higher in rabbits. Anzemet did not cause birth defects in these animals. However, no studies have been done on pregnant women. The Food and Drug Administration recommends that Anzemet should be given to pregnant women only if clearly needed. If you are pregnant, you should talk with your doctor before taking Anzemet.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...