What should I know about granisetron transdermal system before using it?

Before using granisetron transdermal system, you should be aware of the safety issues. Granisetron transdermal system may increase the skin's sensitivity to sunlight, and the medication may be made less effective by sunlight. While you're wearing the patch, make sure to keep it covered under clothing to avoid exposure to sunlight. You should also avoid tanning beds while using granisetron transdermal system. You should continue to protect your skin from sun exposure for 10 days after you remove the skin patch. Talk to your doctor if you develop any skin irritation while using granisetron transdermal system.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...