What should I know about dronabinol before taking it?

You should know that dronabinol may be habit-forming and should never be given to someone who has a history of drug addiction or regular marijuana use. This medication should generally not be used with any other medications that affect the central nervous system, which include stimulants, cold medications and medications for seizures and anxiety. Keep your doctor informed about all other medications you are taking or intend to take while you are taking dronabinol. It is also important that your doctor know if you have any history of a seizure disorder, mental illness, heart disease, drug addiction or high blood pressure. Dronabinol affects your thinking and reactions, so you should not drive or perform any other risky tasks until the effect of dronabinol has worn off.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...